Veterans First Medical Supply, LLC (collectively or individually “We”, “Us”, “Our”) recognizes that customers, visitors, users, and others (collectively or individually "Users", “You”, “Your”) who use web sites owned or operated by Us (“Our Sites”) including but not limited to www.veteransfirstmedical.com value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of user information collected on Our Sites. We provide this Privacy Notice to help You make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using Our Sites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that We do not own or control, or to people that We do not employ or manage.
- Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the Our Sites becomes published, publicly available content and is not considered personally identifiable information
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when You register for a website account, when You use certain products or services provided by Us and when You visit Our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When You register with Us, you provide various information about yourself and products or services You seek, including items such as email address, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once You register with Us and sign in to Our services, You are not anonymous to Us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, which may include, but is not limited to, Your IP address, cookie information, cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser, and the page You requested.
- We may employ "clear GIFs" and/or Web Beacons, which are used to track online usage patterns. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to You, which may be used to track which emails are opened.
- We use information for four general purposes: to customize the content You see, to fulfil Your requests for certain products and services, to allow You to openly share Your provided information with others, and to contact You about specials, and new products and services. We may use both Your personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of Our Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing such data and trends.
- We may use personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information for any other purpose, such as: to remember information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time you visit the Our Sites; to provide custom, personalized content and information; to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing and/or communication campaigns; to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and to track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Any personal information, including sounds and images and video content (“Recordings”) that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your personal information is displayed to other Users when you upload Recordings or send messages through Our Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any Recordings that you submit to Our Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be accessed or downloaded by the general public.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- You request information, products, or services;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- Required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law); or
- We also reserve the right to share your contact information, including e-mail addresses, with other entities to use in providing and delivering information to you, that We feel may be of community interest.
- We may set and access Our cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies generally do not, but may, have access to Our cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We give registered users the ability to edit your Website Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Us to contact you about specials and new products.
- We provide User with voluntarily subscribe to our newsletters and the ability to remove themselves from mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, We Use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. Your continued use of the Our Site constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
- We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Our Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access Our Sites at any time or in any manner. If We learn that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on Our Sites without verified parental consent, then We will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
- In the event that We are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Questions or Suggestions